Sunday, November 11, 2012

Meal Plan: Nov. 11

I just finished my master's thesis and have been eating crap food (chips, ice cream and canned soup) for almost the last month, so I decided to start making a meal plan and I'm going to try to stick to it.  I have a pretty small appetite usually, so some of these may stretch farther for me than for others.



Here's a PDF of the schedule I made in Excel: Week1: Nov. 11

Sunday (a cooking day)
Monday
  • Breakfast: Spinach Pie made Sunday evening. I expect this to go all week long.  I'm going to substitute cream cheese for cottage.
  • Lunch: PF Chang style lettuce wraps also made Sunday evening.
  • Dinner: creamy mac and cheese leftovers
Tuesday
  • Breakfast: spinach pie leftovers
  • Lunch: PF Chang lettuce wrap leftovers
  • Dinner: mac and cheese leftovers

Wednesday (a cooking day)

Thursday
  • Breakfast: spinach pie leftovers
  • Lunch: Sushi bowls because I've been craving avocado.  These will be put together while dinner cooks Wednesday evening.
  • Dinner: butter chicken leftovers

Friday
  • Breakfast: spinach pie leftovers
  • Lunch: sushi bowl
  • Dinner: butter chicken leftovers

Saturday (a cooking day)
  • Breakfast: last of the spinach pie
  • Lunch: sushi bowl
  • Dinner: (made Saturday afternoon) Chicken noodle soup

As for snacks, I've made a half gallon of my own yogurt and have peaches and strawberries that I canned this summer, so I'll be putting those in half-pint mason jars and taking one with me for an afternoon snack each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment